[Ontbirds] Bohemian Waxwings, N. Hawk Owl, Cardinals - North Bay

Richard Poort richard.poort at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 17:21:26 EST 2014

Birders,

The Northern Hawk Owl was present this morning at approx 11:30 am in the
same location as previously reported.

There were also 4 Bohemian Waxwings that made a brief appearance nearby
along Lavinge Road (about 1 km West of Ouellettee Road)

Regards,
Rich

Photos of the owl can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90912434@N06/12419502473/