[Ontbirds] Oregon Junco in Port Perry

Jean Iron jean.iron at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 14 21:21:37 EST 2014

Dave Mudd contacted me this evening about a male Oregon Junco coming to the
feeder of Gordon Ross in Port Perry, which is north of Whitby in Durham
Region. This bird has been seen at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and
4:00 p.m. for the last 7 days. Dave saw the Oregon Junco today and sent me
several of Gordon's photos, and I will forward them to the OFO website.
Gordon welcomes birders.

Address:

115 Regional Road 2, Port Perry

Main intersection of Lake Ridge Road 23 and Regional Road 21 (Goodwood
Road). From Lake Ridge Road go east on Regional Road 21. Gray house on north
side just before Mast Road.

Good birding everyone,

Jean Iron
Toronto