[Ontbirds] Screech Owl - Howe Island: PRIVATE PROPERTY

Sharon E. David sharon.e.david at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 14:05:02 EST 2014

Dear Ontbirders,

In checking the Screech Owl location on my road today there was a good trail
on the property where the Screech Owl tree is.  This is at least the 2nd
time that people have trespassed on that property - one being that someone
walked up to the tree to knock to get the Screech to show about a week ago.
This is unacceptable and although I know the majority of birders abide by
the birding code of ethics there are some that do not. I posted this
location so that people could enjoy an easy viewing opportunity. You do not
have to go off the road to get a great photo.

Please be respectful of the private property of my neighbors. You can park
your car and walk on my property but all other property on my road is
private.

Sharon David

Havenwood Trail, Howe Island (Kingston)