[Ontbirds] point counters / atlassers wanted

christian artuso chartuso at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:32:19 EST 2014

Hi all, the following off-topic message is being posted with permission:

The Manitoba Breeding Bird Atlas (http://birdatlas.mb.ca/) is heading into its 5th and final summer and is seeking skilled birders to assist in a series of canoeing and hiking expeditions in northern Manitoba in June and early July 2014.  These expeditions generally involve 2 – 6 people and range from 7 – 18 days in length. On canoe trips, we try to combine skilled birders/point counters with skilled canoeists who have wilderness skills. These trips offer some truly fantastic wildlife watching and a unique wilderness experience, not to mention a plethora of boreal and tundra birds; however, we generally need people who can handle rugged conditions.

For more information please email me privately or phone (toll free) 1-800-214-6497 as soon as possible and ask for the Manitoba Breeding Bird Atlas.

 Christian Artuso (Manitoba Breeding Bird Atlas Coordinator)