[Ontbirds] Barrow's Goldeneye-Washago yes

Arni Stinnissen astinnissen at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 4 20:45:01 EST 2014

I saw the male Barrow's Goldeneye this afternoon, Tuesday Mar 4  at about 5:30 p.m.  As noted by others, most of the Goldeneye arrived after 4:45 p.m.  I followed Dave Szmyr’s suggestion and trekked through Centennial Park.  I was able to get photos which are on my Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/astinnissen/

Good birding!

Arni Stinnissen
Orillia, Ontario

Directions as per Andrew Keaveney:  From Hwy. 11 north of Orillia, take the exit onto #169 that brings you into the village of Washago.  Take your first right onto Quetton St., crossing the railroad and then park before the bridge.