[Ontbirds] PAINTED BUNTING Huntsville

burtonian via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Sat Apr 26 21:21:11 EDT 2014

I observed a male Painted bunting from 8:10 until dusk at the home of Ken and Lianne Atwood near Huntsville. The bird went into a spruce tree directly behind there house and had been coming to their feeder all day today apparently. It also favours a burn pile in their yard. If you visit walk down the driveway and around to the rear of the house. It was skiddish when we came on the deck and would not come to the feeder as we were too close. Ken says visitors are welcome.
Directions:
>From Huntsville take hwy11 north to the Arrowhead Park exit and head west on Old North Road to Glencairn Rd. Turn right on Glencairn and proceed to #95 Glencairn.

Dan Burton,
Gravenhurst