[Ontbirds] Painted Bunting Huntsville - photos

David Pryor via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Sun Apr 27 08:03:54 EDT 2014

The painted bunting reported yesterday is currently present at the same location outside Huntsville that it was reported yesterday.

 It is alternating between coming to the ground under the feeders and roosting in the spruce trees behind the feeders. It is very skittish to this point. Several of us are here on site. I have frustrated to this point in trying to get a photograph!!

Directions from previous post: From Huntsville take hwy11 north to the Arrowhead Park exit and head west on Old North Road to Glencairn Rd. Turn right on Glencairn and proceed to #95 Glencairn.

David Pryor

Sent from my iPhone