[Ontbirds] Smith's Longspurs - North of Point Pelee National Park.

via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Tue Apr 29 11:24:19 EDT 2014

Hello everyone

I just got a phone call from Bob Cermack telling me he and Ron Tozer,
Jerry Ball and Mike Nelson had found 2 Smith's Longspurs in field north of
Hillman Marsh.  The field is located on Rd 21, 300 m north of Rd 2 (this
is the road along the north end of Hillman Marsh.  The birds were seen on
the east side of the road.

There was a male and female (I didn't get any details about plumage).  I'm
sure more details will follow from the observers.

Good Birding

Sarah

Sarah Rupert
Interpretive Program Coordinator | Coordinatrice du programme
d'interprétation
Parks Canada Agency | Agence Parcs Canada
Point Pelee National Park | Parc national de la Pointe-Pelée
407 Monarch Lane, Leamington ON N8H 3V4 | 407 rue Monarch, Leamington ON
N8H 3V4
Sarah.Rupert at pc.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 519.322.5700 ext | poste 3323

experience PROPER AWESOME / vivez l'expérience: PUREMENT GÉNIAL
www.pc.gc.ca