[Ontbirds] OFO- Toronto Islands Trip (reminder)Traffic warnings May 10

Jay Peterson via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Tue May 6 13:34:11 EDT 2014

My apologies, I was reading a report for LAST weekend that the DVp is closed. I was mixed up with the two weekends. So, take the DVP. If you have any questions please email me. I'm happy to help.
I can also remind people to take their lunches with them as there are few places to get food over on the islands. We have a couple of places for washroom breaks.
Sorry for the second email.
Jay