[Ontbirds] Kirtland's Warbler-Long Point "New" Provincial Park

Tim Lucas via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Fri May 9 09:26:44 EDT 2014

Birders,

At 8:00 am this morning I discovered a Kirtland's Warbler singing just
South East of the gate before it flew east. Jody Allair, Jeff Gordon, Irene
Almas and I just rediscovered the bird beside the main road heading into
the park, near the pump station. It is being seen in the small conifer
stand where the road bends and is singing often.

Good Birding,

Tim Lucas

Directions: The New Long point provincial park is located at the end of
Hwy. 59.