[Ontbirds] Bells Vireo and Cerulean Warbler - Long Point Provincial Park

Jacques Giraud via ONTBIRDS birdalert at ontbirds.ca
Sat May 10 18:48:58 EDT 2014

The Bell's Vireo was seen again from about noon until 3PM. It sang frequently and stayed in the same area as reported below. I managed to get some reasonable pictures: http://bit.ly/QsV6dT. Also seen in the same area was a cerulean warbler: http://bit.ly/RAz89P

Both birds were seen around camp site 321 in Long Point Provincial Park. Drive to the very end of the park.

---
Thanks,
Jacques Giraud