[Ontbirds] Kentucky Warbler - Kingston

Bruce Ripley borealbruce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:41:53 EDT 2014

*The Kentucky Warbler was heard and seen at 6:30 a.m. this morning at
its usual spot. Again it was singing the entire time during my stay. I
did not see or hear the Worm-eating Warbler. I did hear Pine Warbler
and Chipping Sparrow.*

Good Birding

*Bruce*

*From the 401, take County road 6 south to the end. Turn right (west) and
*drive 2km. until you see Parott's Bay C.A. Walk the trail about 50 m until
you see a trail heading off to the right (east). Take this trail about
another 50 m to the area near the viewing platform. It was in this area.