[Ontbirds] Reminder: OFO Convention Registration and Changes to Trip Program

Lynne Freeman lynnef.to at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:35:31 EDT 2014

Hello OFO Members and OntBirders,

The OFO Convention, September 26-28 in Ottawa is fast approaching!
Please remember
to register atwww.ofo.ca or by mailing in the registration form you
received with your April issue of Ontario Birds.

We have had to cancel the Friday South End (all day) trip but we have added
two exciting new trips, aSaturday morning Quebec Side half day trip and an
"on the way home" Kingston Area trip Sunday afternoon from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.

For more details on these trips see
http://www.ofo.ca/site/page/view/convention.programs

It's a jam packed program and a great chance to discover the richness of Ottawa
birding!

Hope to see you there.

Lynne

Lynne Freeman, Chair OFO Convention Committee

--
Lynne Freeman
lynnef.to at gmail.com