[Ontbirds] Albino American Goldfinch - Ajax

Glenda Jones glendaj at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 11 19:59:56 EDT 2014

While playing golf at Annandale Golf Club today, a fellow golfer pointed out
a white bird to me.  I got close enough to take a few pictures and
discovered it was an albino American Goldfinch.  It was totally while with
very pink bill and legs.  Eventually flew off with another goldfinch.  They
were feeding along the waters edge.  Annandale is at the corner of Church
St. S. and Bayly St. W. in south Ajax. Made my day (good thing, cause the
golf wasn't going so well).