[Ontbirds] Sedgewick Warbles

Geoff Carpentier geoff.carpentier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:27:25 EST 2014

I haven’t seen a report on Ontbirds – Bird Alert lately so I thought I’d update. Yesterday all six species of warbler (Wilson’s, Parula, Tennessee, Orange-crowned, Nashville and Yellow-rumped) were showing nicely. Also present were several Winter Wrens, 2 Ruby-crowned Kinglets and a Hermit Thrush.

Sedgewick Park can be reached by exiting QEW at Third Line then going south to Hixon and east to the end. Once there park and walk south-easterly to the chain link fence by the sewage treatment plant and look for the birds.

Geoff Carpentier
AVOCET NATURE SERVICES