[Ontbirds] Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Athlone (Loretto), Adjala Twnshp, Simcoe Cty

Pat Daley patdaley1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:19:59 EST 2015

Appeared yesterday morning, January 8, at suet feeder and is still there today. I report this because it is unusual in winter and I saw on the OFO map that one was also reported this week at Tecumseth Pines on the other side of Tottenham from our location. Have not yet been able to determine if it is male or female.
Location: County Road (Hwy) 50 between County Road 1 and County Road 14.
Pat DaleyAthlone (Loretto), Ontario