[Ontbirds] Fish Crow, Waterloo January 26th

Ken Burrell kenneth.gd.burrell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:43:38 EST 2015

Hey Birders!

About 30 minutes ago while going for a run, near my place, I had a Fish
Crow fly over, calling repeatedly. The bird was loosely associating with
other American Crow's, and is likely roosting in the area (there are about
5,000 AMCRs also doing so). I was pretty excited nonetheless.

I've had Fish Crow once before (March 27, 2012) at the University of
Waterloo which is only about 1-2 km from this location, as well as 2 other
probable sightings in the area.

The location was Beverley and Dawson Streets, in Waterloo. The link below
has the exact location.

If you have questions, please email me privately.

Ken Burrell
kenneth.gd.burrell at gmail.com
http://burrellbirding.ca/