[Ontbirds] 2014-2015 winter bird list update #3

Josh Vandermeulen joshvandermeulen at live.ca
Sat Feb 7 08:37:03 EST 2015

Ontbirders,
So far 199 species of birds have been reported in Ontario since December 1, 2014. Since my last update on January 1, 2015 the following species have been added: Wilson's Snipe, American Three-toed Woodpecker, Gray Partridge, Pine Warbler, Common Eider, Lincoln's Sparrow, Blue-winged Teal and Clay-colored Sparrow. Few "expected" species remain that haven't yet been reported in the province. Some of the more likely ones include Black-legged Kittiwake, California Gull, House Wren and Willow Ptarmigan. As always should you know of any additions or corrections to the list, please let me know. The spreadsheet containing the winter list can be found at http://tinyurl.com/myyulvs
Good (winter) birding,Josh

Josh Vandermeulen
Aurora, Ontario

joshvandermeulen at live.ca