[Ontbirds] Snowy owl - Mississauga Rd north of Hwy 407

Aaron Keating aaron.a.keating at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:59:12 EST 2015

Today at 5pm my wife and I spotted a snowy owl in Mississauga sitting on top of a little snow covered hill in the golf course not far from the road on the east side of Mississauga Road just north of hwy 407 and just before Hereford St. We saw the same owl in the same place a few days ago too. The first time we saw it, it flew across Mississauga Road from the west and landed on the same hill right around the same time.

Aaron Keating
Georgetown, Ontario