[Ontbirds] Gyrfalcon - east of Casselman - corrections

Bob Cermak robertcermak9 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:44:19 EST 2015

Hello Ontbirds users,I made two mistakes on the following earlier post:Tony Beck and Nina Stavlund have just reported that the gray morph Gyrfalconis being seen now, at 10:15 a.m., on a utility pole in the south east cornerof the Laflèche landfill site east of Casselman.Directions: hwy 417 eastpast Casselman, at exit 58 go south on hwy 138 then west on Tauvette Rd.Park in the parking area on the right (north) just in front of the landfilloffice.Good luck,BobThe road name should be Laflèche Rd not Tauvette Rd and I recommend that you park on Laflèche Rd not in the landfill parking lot.Sorry for any confusion or concerns I have created,Bob