[Ontbirds] Peregrine Falcon - Burlington Canal Lift Bridge

RW Bullock rwbullock at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:16:15 EDT 2015

There was a pair last Sunday, March 8th seen by many observers.

--
Many thanks,

Wayne

R.W. Bullock, MD,CCFP(EM)
Emergency Physician, Hamilton Health Sciences
Associate Clinical Professor, McMaster University

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above
and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed.  This
information should be considered strictly confidential.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via
return email.  Thank you for your assistance.