[Ontbirds] Ottawa: Red-throated Loon and migrants

mark gawn gawnbirding at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:50:06 EDT 2015

Building on this report, also present today, a Barn Swallow at the western edge of the Deschennes rapids, and a Short-eared Owl perched on the ice edge (found by another observer earlier in the day). E-bird shows no Barn Swallow records for Ottawa from the first week of April: birds seem to be in a hurry to get moving!
Mark Gawn