[Ontbirds] Breeding Bobolinks Update

Roger Lupton roger.lupton at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 27 19:15:07 EDT 2015

Thanks to all (and there were over 20 of you) who made useful and helpful suggestions in response to my original post.

I have just spoken with the farmer (my brother-in-law) and it turns out that there is a niece in the family who is a CO with MNRF.  She will become involved on Monday when the municipal offices open.  She has the clout I was looking for to get the cutting order quashed.  Once my brother-in-law is certain there are no more breeding Bobolinks on the lot, he will comply with the order if it absolutely necessary.

Have a good weekend.

Roger