[Ontbirds] Ottawa: Little Egret Update

Diane and Kayo Roy kayoroy at niagara.com
Mon Jul 6 19:57:32 EDT 2015

Hello Bruce

You thanked a number of people in your message below.  The birding community
owes you a huge thank you for all your excellent reports on the presence of
the Little Egret in the Ottawa area.  How many mornings did you get up at
0400h in order to get to the Haydon Park by 0500h to get the word out.

Many thanks my friend for all the effort you have made so that many birders
were able to get to see this new provincial rarity.

Take care and be well.

Kayo