[Ontbirds] OFO Young Birders Fall Schedule

Lynne Freeman lynnef.to at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:40:55 EDT 2015

OFO has arranged several outings for young birders this fall. Please email
me privately to let me know if you plan to attend.

Saturday, September 19: Tommy Thompson Park
Leader: Justin Peter
8:30 - 3:00

Meet at the entrance of the park at 8:30. We will explore the spit for fall
migrants. Please bring a lunch and drink. This trip is suitable for young
birders age 9 and up and their families.

Oct 2-4 The OFO Convention at Point Pelee!

We have lots of great activities lined up and special hikes just for young
birders. Please register if you haven't already! Last year we had a display
table where people could show their artwork, photography and field
notebooks.

Please let me know if you want to display your work at the convention this
year or if you want to volunteer and get volunteer hours.

Saturday, October 24: Annual ROM Day
Leaders: Mark Peck, Emily Rondel and Doug McRae
10:00 - 4:00

A day behind the scenes at the ROM. We have some special challenges planned
for everyone. You don't want to miss this! This day is suitable for young
birders age 11 and older with some birding experience who want to learn
more. Parents or guardians are not expected to attend. Please let me know
if you will be attending the ROM day so we can make arrangements with
security.

Lynne
OFO President