[Ontbirds] Stilt Sandpiper - Bracebridge Sewage Lagoons

Barbara Taylor muskoka_birder at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:38:22 EDT 2015

This morning I found a Stilt Sandpiper at the Bracebridge Sewage Lagoons.  It was feeding at the south shore of cell 2 near the south-east corner  (near middle intersection).  It was still there when I left at 11:30 a.m.   There were also two Lesser Yellowlegs, a Semipalmated Sandpiper, and three Least Sandpipers in the area.

directions: From Hwy. 11 take the south exit into Bracebridge (Hwy. 118W), turn left onto Lagoon Lane, park at deadend and walk through opening by the gate to lagoons.

Bye now,
Barbara
(Bracebridge, ON)

Muskoka Bird Board: