[Ontbirds] Hooded Warbler Two Creek Conservation Area

Ellen Horak ehorak at rogers.com
Sat Oct 3 07:50:16 EDT 2015

Found by Bruce DiLabio on the OFO Hike.  Everyone on the hike had excellent views and photos taken as it moved through the bushes.  Fanning its tail often.  Immature male or female.  It was working along the east bank of the creek about 15 min walking north from the parking lot.  Sorry I cannot be more exact.  One of the hike leaders might be better able to pinpoint.
Directions Two Creek Conservation is located at the north edge of Wheatley on Kent Road - which is Erie street in Wheatley.Wheatley Two Creeks Conservation Area | Location and Contact

|   |
| Wheatley Two Creeks Conservation Area | Location and C...Location The Two Creeks Conservation area is located at 21638 1 Kent Road, one kilometre north of the village of Wheatley. Donations are gratefully recei... |
|  |
| View on www.twocreeks.ca | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |