[Ontbirds] Eurasian Dotterel in Oliphant

Mike Burrell mike.burrell.on at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 14:29:11 EDT 2015

I just received this from Michael Butler:
"On mudflat near T-intersection of Spry Lake Road and Shoreline Rd. In
company of HUGO, BBPL, GRYE, DUNL & WRSA. "

For those who don't speak four letter code it was in company of Hudsonian
Godwit, Black-bellied Plover, Greater Yellowlegs, Dunlin, and White-rumped
Sandpiper.