[Ontbirds] Pembroke ON/QU CBC Black-throated Gray Warbler (Quebec)

bruce dilabio bruce.dilabio at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 19 17:04:59 EST 2015

Hi Everyone

This morning while participating on the Pembroke CBC Ben and I discovered a Black-throated Gray Warbler on Morrison Island/Quebec side of the count circle, only 1 km from Ontario. This is yet another western species that has shown up in our region.  Enjoy the CBCs over the next few weeks! Lots of possibilities on our Ontario counts.

Merry Christmas,

Bruce and Ben

Direction: If you require additional information please email me privately.

Sent from Windows Mail