[Ontbirds] Clarification Directions Townsend's Solitaire - Sunnybrook Park, Toronto

Jean Iron jean.iron at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 1 13:33:32 EST 2016

Many looking now for Townsend's Solitaire in Sunnybrooke Park Toronto by no luck yet. Clarification how to get to "forbidden" bridge. If you drive into Sunnybrooke Park from Leslie, park in big parking lot at the stables. Walk back down road you came in a little way and cross bridge to parking lot where off leash dog park is. Turn right or north along gravel path marked Glendon Forest. Proceed a good 10 minutes walk to gated bridge. Some of us will not be crossing the bridge. However we  understand that bird may be seen from this west side of bridge.

Happy Birdy 2016

Jean Iron and Joan Winearls
Toronto

Sent from my iPhone