[Ontbirds] Fish Crow Fort Erie Jan 13

olivesided olivesided at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:38:59 EST 2016

Lisa Teskey and I can hear a fish crow now near the intersection of Bowen and Petit Road.Our 2.5 month old, Leo, picked it out. It is calling now from in the north east woodlot sort of kitty corner to The Fudge Pot food trailer.The crows are streaming back into this wood lot from the south and south west, about 30 so far, and are on the move. We will continue to look for their hang out now. We have been driving around a bit saw no crows at all,;thrn around 1120 they streamed over.
Qew fort erie get off Bowen Road. Go left stay on bowen to petit,;go right and on your right see fudge pot. This is the vicinity.

Len Lisa Leo

Sent from my Samsung device