[Ontbirds] Tundra Swans moving in south Mississauga, plus...

Lucio Fazio lukefazio at rogers.com
Wed Mar 9 11:14:24 EST 2016

Hi folks:
   While leading a Riverwood CONSERVANCY bird walk from Saddington Park to Rhododendrons Gardens in South Mississauga we had a few hundreds of Tundra Swans in many flocks from 80 to 12 along the lakefront, moving from east to west along the lakeshore.
See my YouTube video for Tundra Swans calls from previous year
http://youtu.be/_QT-ePrGxKo
As well many White-winged Scoters are hanging around
 For White-winged Scoter see YouTube
http://youtu.be/Qz9mnoTbr7E
 Other newly arrived birds this week:
  Many  Common Grackles,
many Red-winged Blackbirds,
A Song Sparrow, A Killdeer Plover,
 a Lesser Black-backed Gull ( found by Garth Riley on Sunday at Lakefront Promenade is still there!), etc. Etc.

Spring is springing get out there to find the new arrivals..beware of allergies!

Luc Fazio

Sent from my iPad