[Ontbirds] Brighton Constructed Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 12 09:53:57 EST 2016

Hi everyone

The Brighton Constructed Wetlands are almost ice free, and I do realize that
this is Waterfowl weekend in Brighton, if you posses last years permit I do
not have any issues for entry on this weekend only, I have put the link
below to save searching the Brighton website for all the information
required for this year.

If you wish to enter the BCW this weekend only please print off the Rules
for entry, sign and carry with you.

I will be popping in over the weekend to check for permit and the for said
Rules sheet.

If anyone require any further assistance please do not hesitate to call my
cell phone at 613 849 8920.

Please enjoy the weekend and happy birding.

http://www.brighton.ca/photos/custom/2011%20WETLAND%20ENTRY%20RULES%20AND%20REGULATIONS.pdf

Keith "Tiny" Lee