[Ontbirds] Beachville Peregrine Correction

JAMES HOLDSWORTH jmholdsworth at rogers.com
Mon Apr 18 14:27:12 EDT 2016

Hey,
Yesterday I posted about the Peregrine pair nesting at the Carmeuse plant near Beachville and I received a note back from Mark Nash, of the Canadian Peregrine Foundation, with information clarifying the nest box type and construction specifics.
The box was constructed and sited by the CPF, not Carmeuse and the box is constructed of a marine composite material, not metal as I supposed. At any rate, the birds are using it so the CPF [and the Peregrines] are both obviously better judges of adequacy than I will ever be.....lol.
Cheers, James Holdsworth, Biological Consulting Services226-228-1428, jmholdsworth at rogers.com