[Ontbirds] Kentucky warbler and others at Rondeau

Steve Charbonneau steve.charbonneau60 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:28:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
At 8:00 this morning I found and photographed a Kentucky warbler at the corner of Bennett Rd and Lakeshore Rd. It is still singing there as I type this (9:23).  I was able to find 6 other birders who came to see and photograph it as well.
The white-winged dove is still present on Lakeshore Rd south of the Visitor Center. It continues to build a nest on top of either the Venza or the Lincoln parked next door. I'm not kidding!
There is a singing Hooded warbler along Harrison Rd towards the group campground and Acadian flycatchers can be heard at various locations, especially along Rondeau Rd.

Sent from my iPhone