[Ontbirds] Townsends warbler at rondeau

Richard Poort richard.poort at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:40:12 EDT 2016

The bird was just seen again. Same address as before.

Cheers,
Rich
On Jun 2, 2016 2:56 PM, "Jeremy Bensette" <jeremy_bensette at hotmail.com>
wrote:

We just saw and heard the Townsend's Warbler singing in the trees closest
to the road in front of cottage 17372 Lakeshore Rd in Rondeau Provincial
Park. It has already quieted down again but with the hot sunny weather most
of the songbirds are much quieter than a couple hours ago. It will likely
sing a lot again in the late afternoon.

Thanks Steve!!

Good birding!

Jeremy Bensette et al

Jeremy Bensette - Leamington, ON
Birding/Wildlife Tours, Photography, Naturalist Services