[Ontbirds] Dickcissel, Simcoe County, Oro-Medonte Line 8 and Old Barrie Rd.

robert.cumming at rogers.com robert.cumming at rogers.com
Sun Jun 12 09:53:06 EDT 2016

As an addendum to my previous post. The 1st bird was found in the field northwest of Old Barrie and Line 8. Howard Shapiro and I located a possible 2nd bird in the field southeast of the corner. This 2nd bird was seen landing in the middle of the field with another similar size bird... Possible nest site??
A problem may exist as both fields appear ready to be cropped.

Location is Line 8 Oro-Medonte and Old Barrie Rd several miles north of Barrie off Hwy 11.

Sent from my iPhone