[Ontbirds] White Pelicans - Guelph Lake CA

Dan MacNeal danmacneal at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:32:35 EDT 2016

The birds are still present. Resting on a small island near the main CA island. I am currently viewing them with scope from the trail off the end of Kaine Hill Drive. They are distant and scope is needed. Much closer viewing could be found by entering the Conservation Area and viewing from the Island.

Dan MacNeal
danmacneal at hotmail.com<mailto:danmacneal at hotmail.com>
519-217-8796