[Ontbirds] Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks Video & pics , in Hamilton

lukefazio at rogers.com lukefazio at rogers.com
Wed Jul 13 21:48:54 EDT 2016

https://youtu.be/aqXOHDP_1vQHi Folks: This Afternoon Dan Salisbury & I chased the BB Whistling-Ducks found by Eric Holden at the Bayfront Park in Hamilton...Here is the video that I was able to take on the "Do NOT Swim" beach, past the Silvery Gazebo.https://youtu.be/aqXOHDP_1vQor this video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXOHDP_1vQ&feature=youtu.beGood luck tomorrow.. Move quickly to see these as they are known to wander!!
Cheers  Luc Fazio
DirectionsStill there at 7 pm