[Ontbirds] RING-NECKED DUCK, WOOD DUCKS / DUFFERIN ISLANDS, NIAGARA FALLS

Missy Acker missyacker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:57:16 EDT 2016

Male Ring-necked duck seen in the river across the road from Dufferin
Islands today around 3:15. It is possibly the same individual I saw in
early June. Pictures available at my ebird link here:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S31027139 (I have more pics available
if anyone is interested).

To get to the spot, park in the last lot in Dufferin Islands. Walk down the
lane until you get to Niagara Parkway. Cross the street and head to the
water. Bird could be viewed from the railing or on the bridge to the right.

Also saw two Wood Ducks in the big pond (also by the last parking lot).

Missy Acker, Niagara Falls