[Ontbirds] Request for information - Urban birds

Paul Martin pm45 at queensu.ca
Sun Aug 14 13:11:37 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I’m posting this message with Mark Cranford’s approval.

We are studying adaptation in urban birds, and are seeking help from
birders and ornithologists to identify which of our focal species breed in
the largest cities, worldwide. Please consider completing our survey if you
are familiar with the birds of any major city (over 750,000 people,
including Toronto and Ottawa). The survey takes about 10 minutes for one
city. You can find more information about our study, a complete list of
focal cities, and links to the surveys here:

http://post.queensu.ca/~pm45/urban.html

Thanks very much for your help!!

Paul

Paul R. Martin, PhD