[Ontbirds] Raven, Pickering, Brock Rd. and 3rd Concession

Dave Bailey whaler at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 14 18:58:22 EDT 2016

Either I have a knack for finding ravens, or they are increasing in numbers in southern Ontario. My latest was seen today at about 6:30pm, at Brock Rd. and Concession Rd. 3 in Pickering. It was flying low, picked up something from the ground at the construction site, and then perched on a gravel mound at the side of the road.

To get there, exit Highway 401 at Brock Rd, exit 399, and go north for a little over 3 kilometres. GPS 43.867797, -79.082902

Dave Bailey