[Ontbirds] 2 Cattle Egrets - Blenheim Lagoons

Steve Charbonneau steve.charbonneau60 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:59:44 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,
The 2 cattle egrets are back at the Blenheim Sewage Lagoons. I watched them feeding up the main path (near all the "junk") at 4:15 and then from 4:30 until 4:40 Monday afternoon (I went home at 4:15 to get my camera).  I stayed a long ways off to try to avoid having them fly off and they were still there when I left.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone