[Ontbirds] Fox Sparrow and two White-throated Sparrows in Northumberland County.

Fred Helleiner fhelleiner at trentu.ca
Thu Feb 16 15:05:49 EST 2017

Today my wife and I saw a small group of sparrows nowhere near a feeder,
including a Fox Sparrow and two White-throated Sparrows. The location is
near Salem between Brighton and Colborne, south of County Road 2.  Take
Blyth Park Road south from #2.  It turns west and becomes Simpson Road
shortly before reaching the lake.  About 100 metres beyond house 386
there is a row of pines on the north side with shrubbery along the
roadside, which is where the birds were.

--
Fred Helleiner
186 Bayshore Road