[Ontbirds] Red-winged Blackbird and Cowbirds - Markham

miro1 at sympatico.ca miro1 at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 20 13:40:20 EST 2017

With the beautiful weather this week-end, our garden in Markham has been full of bird activity! This morning we saw our first Red-winged blackbird of the season at one of our feeders (at least a couple of weeks early for us), and 7 Cowbirds. We also noticed that out of the 40 or 50 Juncos that we have been seeing regularly throughout the winter, only a handful remain. Hopefully spring is on the way!

Miranda O’Hara