[Ontbirds] Prodigal Carolina Wren returns Carleton Place

iain wilkes iain.wilkes at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:48:31 EDT 2017

As many of you know I had a Carolina Wren from late November through late January then it disappeared.   Last night I dreamt that my wife pointed the Wren out to me in the backyard but I could not see it.  Today at 2:45 it reappeared at the back yard feeder.  Now I am a total materialist,  no hocus pocus for me,  but it is a fun bit of coincidence that he appears today.

Made my day

Cheers

Iain

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.