[Ontbirds] Brown Pelican in Fort Erie

Josh Vandermeulen joshvandermeulen at live.ca
Mon May 29 14:08:02 EDT 2017

For those contemplating making the drive, the Brown Pelican had been seen regularly throughout the day. I just finished watching it with Blayne and Jean Farnan and Cecilia Verkley. It spent most of the time perched on one of the large green buoys close to the New York shore. It had been flying around and fishing earlier.

This is the 3rd day that the Brown Pelican has been seen along the Buffalo/Fort Erie waterfront. It tends to favour the area between Strawberry Island and the north end of Unity Island.

Good birding,
Josh Vandermeulen
joshvandermeulen.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone