[Ontbirds] More GTA ravens, Pair in northern Scarborough, Reesor and Steele's.

Barry Kent MacKay mimus at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 3 19:10:54 EDT 2017

I first heard, then saw a pair of Northern Ravens while walking east from
Reesor Road, south of Steele's Avenue, northern end of Scarborough.  There
are lots of powerlines in that area but it is the first you encounter going
south from Steele's, and has two openings that you can enter and walk
eastward.just a few meters apart.   I suspect one of those big hydro towers
has a bulky nest on it but I didn't see it.  Grackles were mobbing one of
the pair.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator