[Ontbirds] Red throated loon Rideau Ferry

iain wilkes iain.wilkes at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:31:36 EST 2017

After 7 tries I finally saw the RT Loon.  Bouncing in the chop and diving made it difficult.  Next time I will stay on the beach.

Okay Mark Gawn encouraged me to go back to using eBird so I did on my mobile
  Once again any bird labeled rare leads to a message that it needs to be confirmed before it can be submitted.  This happened to me over a year ago and many of you emailed me the solution but for the life of me I can not remember it. Sometimes I hate the eBird interface but I will persevere.

Rideau Ferry CA is just west of the bridge at the village down first road on right.

By the way 204 for Lanark

Help accepted

Iain

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.