[Ontbirds] Townsend’s warbler near Rondeau Saturday

Steve Charbonneau steve.charbonneau60 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:49:43 EST 2017

Hi everyone,
The bird is still present. Mike W and I watched it feeding in the 2 cedars closest to the road at the NE corner of Centre and Second Streets. This was from 8:20 until 8:30. These are the same 2 cedars that Jim Burk first found it in a week ago today. It then moved across Centre St with the flock of chickadees, kinglets and nuthatches and we lost it. If you are looking for it, I would recommend staying near this corner, as it returns here often. It is usually found in the top third of the cedars. It chipped many times this morning, alerting us to its presence. No rain here now but heavy rains forecast for the late morning and afternoon. Good luck!
Steve

Sent from my iPhone